Here’s the “thrower” you have requested.
The unbelievable 824-meter throw is a sword to split the dark. The handheld searchlight is scaled for ultra-long reach and extended runtime. Utilizing a CREE XM-L2 U2 LED, the light reaches 824 meters with a 1000 maximum lumen output. It has four brightness levels with instant turbo and strobe function controlled by dual on-body switches. Powered by four 18650 batteries, the TK61 provides over four hours of turbo output and is also compatible with the TK75 extended runtime kit.
- Utilizes Cree XM-L2 U2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Four general output modes
- Turbo: 1000 Lumens (4 hours 20 min.)
- High 400 Lumens (14 hours)
- Mid: 130 Lumens (46 hours)
- Low: 20 Lumens (300 hours)
- Instant Srobe Mode: 1000 Lumens; Instant SOS Mode: 130 Lumens
- Powered by four 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries or eight 3V CR123A Lithium batteries
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- Dual switch system in the front to provide simple and fast operation
- Made of durable aircraft grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard (underwater 2 meters for 30 minutes)
SIZE OF YOUR LIGHT
- 216mm (Length); 52.5mm (Body Diameter; 96mm (Head Diameters)
- 600-gram weight (excluding batteries)
BATTERIES USED (NOT INCLUDED)
- Runs on eight CR123A batteries.
Fenix TK61 LED Flashlight $159.95